• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Tea time

laurenlyn1

I am over in the US and I have read a few posts and to me it sounds like you're giving you doggies tea. Is this true? I'm just wondering if you're really giving them tea of if it's and expression like snack time or something and the get a treat. i don't know all the UK english lingo. :huh:

We mean "Tea" as in a meal...like breakfast, lunch, supper and dinner...!!!! ...funny how things seem so different, I sometimes laugh and wonder about some of the terms used from your side of the pond as well...I guess thats what makes life so interesting :D

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

Alison_Leighfield said:
We mean "Tea" as in a meal...like breakfast, lunch, supper and dinner...!!!! ...funny how things seem so different, I sometimes laugh and wonder about some of the terms used from your side of the pond as well...I guess thats what makes life so interesting :D

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

Yes, it does make life so interesting! I love reading the different expressions from around the world.

Allison, if you ever wonder what some of US'ers are meaning, please ask! I just love the UK way of wording things; seems so much more sophisticated than us country bumpkins over this side of the pond. icon_whistling

Back