• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

babysitting again

Kingofthehouse86

Well King and I are babysitting another puppy... he's a Cavapoo (cavalier/poodle mix) i wish my camera was working so I could take a pic of him... but he looks more poodle with tri markings (but he's black and white)... I'm watching him cuz he didnt want to eat this evening so I had King work his magic and after being with King for bout 5 mins the pup started to eat!!!!! Well nutiing big happened 2nit...but if I could get the camera working I'll take a pic of him

got the camera working bout 2 mins after posting....lol well here he is:
298539991_97cb071c9a_d.jpg

ain't he cute...couldn't get a pic of him and King...King was tired and went to bed :lol:

LOL that's so cute.. King is probably mad at you for never keeping any of the visitors for him to play with!

Just to let every1 kno the puppy ate great tonite so he didn't need to come home... Well King doesn't really mind the visitors not staying forever... cuz there's always some1 else, plus sometimes if I wanna bring a pup home to play, my boss doesn't mind... I actually gets the pups used to being in a home...well just thought I let every1 kno he's doing better

Back