Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Poor Blenheim! I vow to never.....

Post Thanks / Like

Default Poor Blenheim! I vow to never.....

Subject my little boy to wearing funny puppy shoes! I found this on ebay. HAHA!

[/img]
    Mother to...
    Wesley, blenheim
    Daisy, Tricolor
    & two human rugrats!

Post Thanks / Like

funny story - Kosmo will be getting the same thing just in duckies when we start our therapy work!!!
    Sara, mommy to Kosmo ~ 4 year blenheim boy and Faith 3 year b/t girl *rescue*

Post Thanks / Like

It's so funny seeing dogs in shoes. My husband would kill me if I put Wesley in shoes! He's having a hard enough time knowing that I want to get sweaters for him!
    Mother to...
    Wesley, blenheim
    Daisy, Tricolor
    & two human rugrats!

Post Thanks / Like

P.S. that is one of my favorites sellers on ebay (woof and wag)
    Lindsay
    Proud mom of Spencer (tri), Izzy (blen), Tilly (tri) and Howie the cava-cat

Post Thanks / Like

Awwww..those are so cute! But I know hubby wouldn't be seen dead with my two if put those on them.
    Cathy
    Loving mom to Jake, Shelby and Micah

Post Thanks / Like

i bought brady's puppia harness from that seller. boots do help them in the cold. i don't think brady would like it very much and probably try to take them off. i often wonder how they get the pictures taken of these doggies all dressed up in stuff like that. brady has a few shirts/sweaters, a raincoat, and a winter coat. he doesn't like the coats much, but he knows it means walkies so he gets excited.
    Only 16 days until you get your little man! Get the camera ready!
    Lauren
    Brady's Mommy (D.O.B 4/25/2006)

Post Thanks / Like

I love those slippers & was going to buy a set for Alison's Hunnybuns but she went over the Bridge before I got the chance.

I think they are lovely for the furbabies with sore feet or the ones who do therapy work.

I think they do matching jimjams as well

Post Thanks / Like

Don't laugh but I really think Spencer will need something like this. We get ice several times during the winter and I'm terrified that he'll slip on it and bang up his surgically repaired knee. Do you think booties (this kind or another) will help to give him traction on slippery sidewalks? On the rare ocassions I take him to PetsMart I put him in a cart since their floors are so slippery.
    Spencer and his mom, Whitney

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Whitney,

You should be able to get boots specially to stop him slipping when out on a walk. Some have rubber soles. I'd have no hesitatation in putting them on my boys if it meant protecting their feet

Try doing a Google for them. I do remember after 9/11 emailing loads of online pet stores and manufacturers asking them to send boots out to the search and rescue dogs. I think we'd already exhausted supplies here as we were buying them up & sending them as soon as they came in, so they are most definitely available

Post Thanks / Like

I saw a video once where they had bought thier chihuahua (who was around 3yo) a new pair of lily boots... what a funny site... this poor dog was lifting it's legs like it had the plague attached... if I have ever seen emotion in a dog, it was that poor puppy! He was like... what the?!?!?
    [B][COLOR=yellowgreen]We[/COLOR] [COLOR=plum]Love [/COLOR][COLOR=yellowgreen]Cicero[/COLOR]![/B]
    [B][COLOR=yellowgreen]"Suum Cuique"[/COLOR][/B]
    (To Each Thier Own)