• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Leo and Lily

Karlin

Administrator
Staff member
They are best pals. Just snapped the two of them with the phone -- note my business cards all over the floor as one of the cats knocked them off a shelf. :roll: Leo is at the top.

298853796_36227036da.jpg

Awe! They look so happy to have each other! Now only if I can convince my husband for a ruby girl in about 2-3 years.... :)

LOL - so much for keeping your arm around your significant other during the night - it's legs or nothing at your household!! :lol:

That's one of the cutest pictures ever. It's nice to see that they're getting along so well. Does Jaspar feel at all left our or is he a bit relieved that Leo is not bugging him as much anymore? hehe :)

That is beyond cute. It's actually hard to tell the difference between the two of them after the grooming. How cute is leo with his arms around her.
Lily is a lucky girl now.

Clare: you are sooo right about the "do". :lol: :lol:

Karlin: sweet picture. They look like an old married couple! Glad to see they get on so well together.

Ohhhh, they are so sweet together! Two lovely Tri's! :lotsaluv:

I remember the sweet photos of Jasper and Quincy cuddled together, the ginger boys! Haven't seen them in awhile. :lotsaluv:

Back