• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Jolly Jumper at 5 months old

Charleen

I know all my pictures are taken on the bed, but it is the best time to catch my cavaliers when they are calm and in the relaxed mood for picture taking.

Jolly turned 5 months old yesterday. He is getting very lanky. Here is a picture with his dad, Luke. And one with Luke, Jolly & Merry.
298881431_18729b2ce1.jpg
298881440_291d4c8ca3.jpg

Jolly & Merry seem to be pairing up. They often sleep together now.
298881435_5b50cca958.jpg
298881437_394fcdca0b.jpg

Luke seems to be pairing off with Pippin. I find them hanging out together more and more often and not just when they are sleeping. Lastly is the whole line up of cavaliers putting up with my picture taking. Merry, my black & tan is often hard to see in pictures, but she is in the picture.
284172427_cda4334c3c.jpg
298881429_6d62f0699f.jpg

Wow Charleen,

Joly is sure growing up to be a beautiful little boy. He's growing soo fast. It seemed like just yesterday that you were jumping all over the place with excitement waiting for him to come home. I can't believe how fast they grow. I love the fact that cavaliers snuggle so much.. it melts my heart. . . ;) How nice that you have a complete collection! :) So when are we all gonna meet up in NY again? lol :p

Sara, I'd love to meet you and Kosmo as well as the others between Toronto and Rochester. That would be so much fun.

That's it Charleen....I'm coming to live at your house! :lol: They all look just beautiful! I love them cuddling up with each other. Isn't it ineresting how they tend to pair off with each other?

Oh my, isn't he growing so big! They are all gorgeous, Charleen. I'm really jealous of you having four of the little love bugs :flwr:

Back