• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Barkers or 'woo'ers?

Daisy Boo woo woos all the time. She'll woo woo to hurry you up before going on a walk and she'll woo woo when you're late home from work. She barks when she play fights with Twinkle.

Twinkle has a really crap bark - it's high pitched and would hurt your ears. It's really a half cry/half bark.

I have a doggie with all manners of noises !

He loves a good bark at himself when he sees his reflection.

Makes the funny woo woo noise when going mad running around the house.

The funniest is when we are play fighting he makes what I can only describe as crocodile distress sounds very funny... he seems to enjoy them all with his little tail wagging !

The little fella had his 'OP' (to have them removed) on Tuesday and his barking has got worse since then !

haha! love this thread!

monty is normally pretty quiet but when he gets going, he's definitely a barker! he started barking from day one! he saw the yoga ball & just went ballistic!

some things he barks at: doorbell, buzzer, any non-dog critters, noises i can't hear, things that are out of place (i.e. grocery bag on the floor)

Toby is a woo woo'er. He doesn't bark that often though unless he gets REALLY excited!!

Taffy is a woofer and so is Archie! Archie seems to bark at anything, including shadows and takes ages to calm down. Taffy only barks when he wants to go home or wants a biscuit.

Wesley barks like a German Shepherd, but only when he sees someone on the golf course and he is in the back yard. When he is corralled in the kitchen with a baby gate and I come home, he YIPE YIPE YIPES!! It is the most high pitched obnoxious noise I have ever heard. :?

Cody is definitely a woo woo...Actually it is more like a Rooo Rooo. He cracks me up. He does it especially when Wesley has a fun toy and Cody wants it. ;)

Duncan has all kinds of voices:
He woo woos at the door bell and knocking noises
Barks when I wear a hat especially if bigger than a ball cap
Insistent, high pitched, paniced yelp when his yellow ball is missing...oh yes, and until you retrieve it

Arthur is just finding his voice aside from the occasional, 'i dont want to be in my crate' whine. His is so cute I don't even know how to react...I just melt.

Corgan barks properly when he's barking at the big dogs outdoors, he yip yaps at our Corgi, and he woo woos when he wants out of his crate! :yikes He's really not that much of a talker, though, in general...

Back