• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

OH Donna!!!!!!!

Claire L

:D Time to get started on Whitney's holiday shots :D
and don't forget the boys this time.... :badgrin: :badgrin: :lol: :lol:

:flwr: :hug: [/b]

:oops: Sorry Claire, I hadn't given it a thought :oops:

Tomorrow when they've all had a nice brush and are being good we'll get some pics. It's rained all day today and we've been for a long walk through the puddles. They've all been towelled off and are now snoring happily in their beds :lotsaluv:

Night night Whit-Woo's... miss you on my feet...love mummy :l*v: xxxxxx....it feels like she's miles and miles away :cry*ing:

Alison, wilts, U.K.

She says 'Wuv ooo Mummeeeeee' She's all snuggled up to her beloved :lol: In about another hour or so they'll be snuggled up on our bed with us - the only time Maxx wants to be on the bed with us is when Whits is here - it's not us he wants - it's her :lol:

Don't worry Alison, she's fine & you can have her whenever you want, just get moved in and sorted out first :lol: Ask hubs to go and buy you a hot water bottle until she comes home again ;) :lol:

:D So where's hubby sleeping tonight then Donna!!!! :p

You're a wonderful Auntie to mind Whit Woos - can I come over now !!! - I needs a Cavvi hug :l*v:

Just thought of a song for ya....

There was five in the bed and Whitney said "Move over!!
so they all moved over and Hubby fell out
Please remember to tie a knot in your pyjamas
This ol' bed was only made for ONE! TWO! THREE...... :D

:flwr: :hug:

Claire L said:
:D So where's hubby sleeping tonight then Donna!!!! :p

Well, if he behaves, we'll let him sleep in the bed with us :lol: Actually, I woke up about 3am and she was all snuggled up to hubby and he was rubbing her tummy in his sleep :lol:

Claire L said:
You're a wonderful Auntie to mind Whit Woos - can I come over now !!! - I needs a Cavvi hug :l*v:

She's no trouble at all Claire, she's a really good girl and tbh, it feels like one of my own as she settles so well here :D

Of course you can come over but bring a suitcase as it's a bit far for an hours visit! The spare room is all made up ready for you :flwr:

Back