• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Alison is offline....

Maxxs_Mummy

I've just had a text from Alison to say that BT in all their wisdom have decided to disconnect her Broadband connection earlier than she'd asked them to!

If anyone is trying to get in touch with her then could they please PM me and I will pass messages on?

This is with Alison's approval btw!

She will be back online as soon as they connect everything up and she is sorted out at the new house, this could take a couple of weeks :(

In the meantime she sends everyone her very best wishes :flwr:

Hope things get sorted out quickly, Alison. :) Isnt it a lot of fun to move into a new house? We just moved into the house we are in this year in April. We are still waiting for a fence for our yard though.. :yikes Hope to see you back online soon and when you get here, post some pictures of your new house please!! I'd love to see it! :)

OH NO!!! We were worried something like this would happen...

Remind Alison about the library...she will need the odd break and she could pop down there and come on to see everyone :D

Oh poor Alison! I know she had been saying Monday was the cut-off date. :shock: The forum will not seem the same without her! I hope she can get online somewhere during that time...

Back