• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

My baby has gone home :-(

blue_star

Really sad today, my furbaby has gone home!! :(

I have been looking after Toby for 2 weeks while he has been on tablets and cream for his tail and I'm bascially the only one who he will let do these things to him (and I am the only one who will remember)
Soooo now the house is really lonley, he did give me a kiss before going. Here is hoping he comes to work on Monday or Tuesday.

I'm jelouse of Donna (Maxxs Mum) who now has 3 :yikes cavvies!!!!!! I think thats totally unfair!! She should share them around!!!

No, I know Maxx and Charlie are cute (I have yet to meet Whitney) but they could never replace Toby :D

But they might do until Monday when I get my next Toby fix ;) Watch out Donna there is a Cavvies snatcher local to you (& I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE), probably cant find it again though icon_whistling icon_whistling

Anyone else want to send me their fur babies they will be greatly recived! :lol:

Back