• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Does your cav lean in. . . .

RileysMom

I just love all the "Does your Cav do this" threads lately.

When we got Riley and gave her kisses on the side of her face, she would lean into the kisses as hard as she could and would make little moans and wining noises. She loved it and would come up to us and throw the side of her face against our lips for some kisses.

I thought this was just her thing, but Fletcher does it as well. I had the girls at the vet cracking up the other day. I was holding him and I would start kissing the side of his face and he would lean in as hard as he could. I just love it!

Anyone else have a leaner??? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

aww that sounds do cute!!! i wish my two would do that..but unfortunately they dont! i can barely kiss the side of their face!! they are always the ones kissing me!..it is impossible for me to kiss them without them doing anyhing (unless theyre sleeping).. if i kiss them on the head or anything they straight away turn around and lick me to death...i wouldve liked them to do this leaning business...oh well.. :? ;)

i don't have a leaner, but he doesn't move away when i give him kisses on the side of the face. he also lets out little cries and growls (not mean one because his tail is going 100mph) i'll do this to brady just to see what kind of noise he'll make next!

Back