Thread: Cavalier Collectibles-Darby's Cavalier Corner

Post Thanks / Like

Default Cavalier Collectibles-Darby's Cavalier Corner

I just wanted to let you all know about my CKCS Ebay Store. My store is all about Cavaliers. I do hand painted Cavalier Collectible items, and have them for sale there. Hand painted handbags, wallets, jewelry, jewelry boxes, photo albums, and more. I can also do special order items sometimes too, so feel free to contact me at my email address, or through my Ebay store anytime. I have lots of great items that make good Christmas Gift ideas for the Cav Lovers in your world.

I have 2 Cavaliers of my own, a Blenheim (named "Darby"), and a Ruby (named "Rudy). They are my constant inspiration. What a joy this breed of dog is. Great "Fur-friends", every one. Love em all!

Hope to meet lots of you soon,
    Marilyn
    Marilyn Pentz
    Darby's Cavalier Corner
    Artist/Hand Painted CKCS Collectibles
    Visit my Ebay Store at:
    http://stores.ebay.com/Darbys-Cavalier-Corner

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Marilyn!! I see you finally came to join our looney crowd, Marilyn does amazing work guys you really should go check her out!! I am looking forward to placing my order soon!!!
    Sara, mommy to Kosmo ~ 4 year blenheim boy and Faith 3 year b/t girl *rescue*

Post Thanks / Like

That is so great!! What a small world! I was just searching ebay the other day and came across the hand painted watch. I love it!! That is so neat that you do that! hmmm...Christmas is coming and I am an ebay fanatic
    I love my Wesley, Cody, Zoey & Stewie

Post Thanks / Like

Very nice work
    i'm an ebay addict too

Post Thanks / Like

Yes, I fnally made it here to your web site. I'm totally enjoying reading all the postings, an seeing all of the darling Cav pictures! Perfect place for me to come for my artistic inspiration! Thanks for the tip. Talk more to you soon.

Marilyn
    Marilyn Pentz
    Darby's Cavalier Corner
    Artist/Hand Painted CKCS Collectibles
    Visit my Ebay Store at:
    http://stores.ebay.com/Darbys-Cavalier-Corner

Post Thanks / Like

I bought some ornaments from Marilyn and they are beautiful !!!! Thanks Marilyn !!

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Marilyn!

I had found your store on Ebay a while again and have been drooling over your stuff. I have my eye on a few things and we'll talk soon! Welcome aboard.
    Molly and Murphy (tri), Katie (ruby), Casey (B/T),Spike the wonder pup (tri), Suzie (tri) and Penny (blen)