• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

the sams yam

judy

the other day, i saw Zack laying in a patch of sun chewing a sam's yam so i took some photos. here's a few of them (the camera made the background come out dark, not sure why that happened, i don't think it's happened before; i would like to find out how to do it on purpose...):

zsy8a.jpg

zsy8b.jpg

zsy3.jpg

zsy5.jpg

zsy6.jpg

zsy7.jpg

Oooh yum, yum or should that be yam, yam? :lol: :lol: :lol: He looks as if he's really enjoying that, Judy :D

Judy he looks delicious, have you figured out how to get that spotlight lighting yet. I really love that feature on your camera. :D :D :D

those pictures are just lovely ... I really love that how he looks in that patch of sun. Well done capturing that moment!! :snap:

Zack is such a cutie!!

He's smiling from ear to ear in that 5th picture! What a cutie-patootie!

Thanks for sharing such beautiful pictures! I love how the background came out dark, so he is "silhouetted" in the sun ray! I love them!

Back