• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Happy Birthday

Claire

Just wanted to say it was Ozzy's First Birthday (and Mollies) on Saturday just gone. He got a very nice dark pink bling collar (to match Woody's blue one and Busta's black one) and got a big big cuddle from me and dad..... I can't believe how quickly this year has gone. Happy birthday my wiggle bum...

:hppybdy: Ozzy :D :D :w**h**: :hppybdy: Molly :D :D :w**h**:

Cuddles from us here in Toronto.
:hug: :hug:

the one year old birthday is so special. i didn't realize yours were such babies for some reason. Hugs from me and licks from zack. Have a great second year!! :flwr:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY OZZY & MOLLY!!!!
birthdaybone.gif

:dogwlk: :hppybdy: Ozzy

:dogwlk: :hppybdy: Molly

Ozzy, fancy your Mamma buying you a pink collar - doesn't she know that you're a boy????? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

YAY!! HAPPY BDAY OZZY AND MOLLY!!!

:jmp2: :hppybdy: BIG HUGZ from all of us on this side!!!!!!!!!! hope your mummy made sure you had an excellent day!!

:) Claire did you know our babies were born only a week apart!!! Monty and Milo's bday's are this saturday!!!!!! nice huh!

Thanks guys for that - he had such a great day (or maybe I did) - I have done something to the camera, which makes it all hazey - so trying to right what I have wronged - will take a picture of his posh boy pink collar.... ;)

Sorry, I missed this thread!

:hppybdy: ozzy and molly!! You guys are so bootyful!! :) It's hard to believe how fast the year goes isnt it claire?! :)

Back