• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Newbie Here from the States, Boston Area

Joanne M

Hi everyone. I stumbled upon your site yesterday, two hours later after reading numerous posts and looking at all the pictures of those gorgeous cavaliers, I knew I'd found a great site. I got my 1st cavalier, just over a year ago. Tucker, is 16 months, black and tan, with a fantastic disposition. He loves everyone, and most every animal too. Once I figure out how to use my new scanner, I'll add Tucker's picture to your photo gallery. I'm not only a first timer with a cavalier, I'm also a first-time dog owner too.

Hi Ashley and Bluestar

Adorable dogs, I just love them all. I think Cavaliers are the sweetest dogs on the planet. Thanks for the welcome.

Hi Joannne! icon_welcome

Looking forward to seeing some pictures of your adorable Tucker. :flwr:

icon_welcome to you and Tucker, I can't wait to see your pictures, I have a big soft spot for black and tans :lotsaluv:

Hi Joanne, I work in Nashua and my husband and I just bought our first cavalier today. She is a pretty blenheim. We will call her Maddie.
Pam

Hi Pam. Congratulations. Get ready to fall madly in love, quickly. Because it's about to happen. I cannot believe how much I love Tucker. Maybe we'll run into each other at PetCo or PetSmart some day.

FYI - Check Walmart for puppy training pads, much cheaper than at either of the pet supply stores. Same for rubber toys. Tucker loves the little minnie tennis balls that Walmart carries too. I'll be at either PetCo or PetSmart in Nashua tomorrow, can't remember which one carries Ultra a dog food recommended to me. My vet recommended IAMS but Tucker has not done well on it at all.

Good luck, I'm thrilled for you and look forward to seeing your new baby, because that is what it will feel like. Take lots of pictures they grow up fast.

Here's a link recently sent to me, that I found informative on feeding a dog. It may be a little too soon for you to get into that. I assume your breeder offered some recommendations. Add it to your favorites, it's a good resource and some day you may need it.

http://www.dogaware.com/dogfeeding.html

Happy Holidays !!!

Hello there. Every time I see Alfie's picture I think how cute he looks. I'm surprised he hasn't bitten the nipple off.

Back