• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Kasper is Home!

effie

Heloee :)

We brought Kasper home last Monday and its been manic ever since! Lucas seems to enjoy having a new playmate and we have managed to have a dry day today already - i couldnt believe it..he is even scratching at the cat flap to be let out - he's only 8 weeks!!!

So it all seems a little too good to be true..

Ill send along some pictures as soon as i download them off the camera..you forget how small they are :)

See ya
effie, Lucas & Kasper
xxx

Hello

I have just downloaded them and apart from the funny ones with me in them..i managed to find one nice one!! ha ha ..

Kasper.JPG

Take care
effie
x

Oh Effie, that is the cutest picture! What a gorgeous little boy Kasper is... i'm in love :lotsaluv:

thank you :) he is just so small..

Lucas and Kasper are half brothers..they have the same day.. :D

What a sweet fuzzy little face!!! I could just squeeze those sweet cheeks!!! What an angel!!! *ng*l

Too precious! I love his little hoodie! I really need to get some clothes ready for Wesley! He's going to look just like your little guy! :)

ohh he is the cutest little boy!!!!!!! he sounds very good as well!! i adore his little hoodie/coat thing..! is it one from your shop?

Hello,

He has a posh bed too :) infact he is just as spoilt as Lucas :D I have sold quite a few of those bed to cat owners..they spend more money then we do on our dogs..which is impossible to believe !

Take Care
effie
x

PS:
If you want to have a look to the hoodies they are on the site, though they are only £9.99 on our ebay store..if you search for le chien you'll find them :))

He really is a cute little guy! Based on my experience with puppies, I think that if you have him going out with your other guy, you may find he will housebreak easier. I really believe they learn quicker by watching the adults.

Back