• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Any Cavie play sessions in the Midlands, UK?

Fraggle

Just wondering if anybody in the Midlands, UK, ever get's together for Cavie play sessions? I saw another thread on this and it seemed like such a lovely idea :D

I'm in the Midlands; Stoke-on-Trent, but don't think my boys would be into playing. Of the younger two, Joly likes to work and Teddy likes to boss.

You are nearer than I assumed. There are lots of cavalier shows at Stafford Showground, next year, from January onwards, if you are interested. Hannah, Lottie's mum, is in Stafford, too and she intends to visit some of them.

Though my boys don't play, perhaps a meet for some obedience work, come next spring ?

Barbara Nixon said:
You are nearer than I assumed. There are lots of cavalier shows at Stafford Showground, next year, from January onwards, if you are interested. Hannah, Lottie's mum, is in Stafford, too and she intends to visit some of them.

Though my boys don't play, perhaps a meet for some obedience work, come next spring ?

That sounds wonderful Barbara :D

Back