• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Introducing new pics of Our Cav boy - Rio

msunter

Hey Guys,

I just thought I'd share some pics that I took yesterday of my family and I's new cav pup he is now 13 weeks old, time flies by so quick, his ears have grown at least another inch ! :jmp2:

I swear I will miss the puppy stage but he is calming down and does get his mad burst of half hour energy we call him the energizer dog he could do an advert for duracel or Lucozade LOL :mexwav:

Finally got his new blue puppia harness today and he is so much better walking in it despite the rubbish weather us in Scotland have had the past 10 days, we also have problems with our drains but hopefully this can be fixed so our little man can run around in our huge garden.

Anyway here is the pics for all of you to drool over

STA60227.jpg

STA60226.jpg

STA60219.jpg

poser.jpg

Enjoy! :thnx:

Melissa :l*v:

:wggle: "Thats ma boy!" Boxer dog Spike from Tom and Jerry to his little pup Tyke

Oooooooo!!! He's a little stud-muffin!!

Darby wants me to tell you that she thinks Rio is HOT, and she loves his sexy little freckle! She's sad that he's soooo far away!

Congratulations! He is a sweetheart!
I agree- they are tiny puppies for such a short time- I miss that time too! I can't believe how quickly they grow. I swear that every time my Coco would wake up from a nap she would have grown a bit bigger!
Enjoy your time with him! :dogwlk:

ohh hes gorgeous!!!!!!! they are definitely puppies for way 2 short a time! i want my tiny puppy back!!!!!! ;)

Back