• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

some pics of my lots...

inca

cara
pup.jpg

Sophie
sophie.jpg

India
indianna2.jpg

bonnie
bon.jpg

Pippa
good-girl-Pippa.jpg

sophie is pippa's duaghter and cara the grandbaby ( produced by Sophies sister )

India is Bonnie's daughter :flwr:

My Wesley said:
How exciting it must be to have 3 generations and they are ALL beautiful! Welcome!
infact its 4 generations............great grandma Flora lives with my dad 12 years old and still heart clear

yvonne said:
They're all gorgeous. Can't decide which one i like most.
Yvonne

The black/tan and ruby, naturally! :badgrin: :badgrin:

seriously, they are all gorgeous! That Blen pup is too cute for his/her own good!

beautiful dogs, and wonderful that Flora is heart clear at 12, so good to hear of such things. I love the photo of India against the white background, his expression--that would be a great calendar photo. How was that picture made?

that pic of India was a real fluke .....just a snap shot thats all
nothing changed or enhanced a real one off ..and thats the truth

we have won a couple of competitions with that photo :flwr:

India is the most beautiful cavalier I have ever seen. But then again, everytime I would look at one of your photos and be totally enamoured, I would scroll down and be just as in love with the next!! Lucky thing!!!

What lovely dogs you have - they all look so stunning, brushed and clean unlike mine a the moment.... :roll:

Back