• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Willow completed puppy kindergarten!

WillowsMom

So, this last Sunday, Willow completed her puppy kindergarten class. The big "test" of the class was the "full weiner challenge" - the instructor held a weiner in front of the dog's face, and you had to call your dog and get her to turn and look at you, away from the weiner. Willow passed with flying colours! We were a little nervous about this, but it was no problem for her.

We're very proud puppy parents! :D

I think I'll take her to the next level of classes after the holidays - we and Willow all learned a lot at class, and it was fun, too!

Krista

Congratulations to you and Willow! Thats so great! :w**h**:
The test sounds so funny! We did a similar exercise in Coco's puppy kindergarten class. It was so much fun. Coco recently finished up her kindergarten class too. I can't wait to enroll her in more classes.
Well done Willow! (y)

Way to go Willow
297296750_c28703d445_t.jpg

Congratulations to Willow and proud parents!!!

I think I'n going to start one in a mont with Lia. Here in Barcelona I've found a Club where you can learn agility classes too!!!

:dogwlk: :lotsaluv: :jmp2:

Back