• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

WHOOHOO!! :D

Sunna

:jump: :mexwav:

I'M EXPLODING!!!!

Just had to tell you, I'm tooo exited. My sweetie, Mirra, IS COMING HOME AFTER 30 MINUTES! :D :D :D I can't wait! I'm just not believing this and don't know what I can do until I go to pick her up :drivecar:
The clock move sooo slow...

:jump: Horaaaaaaaaaaah Sunna

I am so happy for you, you must be ready to burst inside.

Keep us posted on her homecoming.

Not much longer :jmp2:

woohoo You've waited so long!! :mexwav:

I can't wait for the millions of pictures!!

Not sure your other ones are gonna be so happy.. :lol: :lol: They will soon get used to the idea!!

Looking forward to pictures and stories!! :)

YOOPIEE!!! :jump:

She's home now, two hours ago :D :lotsaluv:
Bet you're intrudising her to Fjalar and Molder now, playing and huggin her :l*v:
I'm so happy for you sweetie b*n*n* :hug:
Wish I was there with you, but I'll be there soon!
Bið að heilsa litlu prinsessunni :flwr:

CONGRATULATIONS, Sunna!!! I know you have been waiting for her for SUCH a long time!!! Enjoy the time introducing her to your home, Fjalar & Molder! I'm sure they will get along smashingly well! I know we are all so very selfish, ;) but we all need our "Mirra fix" of photos as soon as you can!
:jmp: :jmp: :jmp: :jmp: :jmp: :jmp: :jmp:
:w**h**: :w**h**: :w**h**: :w**h**: :w**h**: :w**h**: :w**h**: :w**h**: :w**h**: :w**h**: :w**h**: :w**h**: :w**h**: :w**h**:

Sunna - we haven't heard about Mirra since Tuesday. You posted that she was on her way. Where are the pictures. I can't wait to see them! :jump:

Back