• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Your Cavs as Family

laurenlyn1

I wanted to see how many of you when you give a greeting card for something sign your pets name on it. Like i would do
Love, Lauren and Brady on the cards. i know of other people that do this, but i wanted to see how many of you guys do too. i always sign my little mans name. he's like my son!

i also wanted to see how many of you will be sending out holiday cards that include a picture of you pets. weather it be a photo card, or a family picture inserted on the inside of the card. i think i'm going to send some of just brady out to the people who haven't met him yet.

I'm planning a photo card this year - possibly some variation of my Avatar pic.

And I've got a feeling Lucky will be signing right along with me (I'll probably draw a paw print by his name!!!)

That's a yep! for me too, but sadly not this year :(
From the first day we got Rudee we always signed her name along with :paw: :paw: :paw: on all cards. Now all our neighbours and family do :xctly: the same thing...

Us too. Our Christmas card last year was of Dave (hubby), Spencer and me visiting santa and was from the three of us and our cats Devin and Angus :c*t:. I'm even so silly that my three boys give my hubby father's day cards. icon_blshing

hi

i do put there names in my mums cards as other people would laugh at me as they have dogs but dont put there names in there cards so i do to the people that like it

I always sign Hollys name on cards for family members. That's cause they understand that Holly's like my baby. I alway tell my mother that Hollys the only grandchild that i'll be giving her. :lol:
Yvonne

My boys are the central theme of my greeting cards!! Usually I send photo cards with just the dogs in the picture. lol. My mom always complains that she would like to see me in a photo occasionally, but I tell her that is just silly :D

They also give birthday cards, valantines day, father's day....I find it all too funny to pass up.

Ha! Not only do mine "sign the card" but they "buy" gifts for everyones fur babies too! :roll: I get ridiculous sometimes, but they are what makes me happy and everyone knows that :flwr:

I bought some beautiful Cavalier christmas cards from Margaret Sweeney this year. They are pre-printed on the inside with "Merry Christmas from John, Cathy, Jake and Shelby" Then I glue a picture of the pups in their Christmas headgear (this year it will be reindeer antlers). These cards are expensive and will go to close friends and family. Aquaintances will receive a regular Christmas card without the photo. They just wouldn't "get" it!

Oh absolutely! I always sign the dogs' names on our Christmas cards! For special family & friends (you know, the crazy dog people like us ;) ), I also have them "sign" their own cards! I use black non-toxic water-based stamp ink & put "nose prints" on the cards! :rotfl:

OK, y'all.... you can say it - I am officially a freak! icon_whistling

ya'll? Sounds like a southern born freak to me ;)

...Thats actually a great idea and I am soooo stealing it!!!! lol!! icon_whistling

I always sign their names to the cards too! I sign both Bentley and Bailey's names, as well as my horse's name and my rabbit's name too! LOL!

I very rarely do it, but the first year I had Holls, my mum gave me a Christmas or b'day card 'with love from Holly'. It had what my mum thought was a Cav pup- but was actually the cutest little golden/red Cocker pup on the front :D

I write their names and draw a little paw print next to their names when I'm signing cards, but only on cards to people who know our dogs! :)

Back