• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello - new to Cavalier life!!

momay

I just wanted to say Hi. I'm a new Cavalier Mom, to Sofee Marie who is 15 weeks old and we just love her. This is a great website and have learned so much in just the past 5 weeks we've owned her.
This is our first dog, no children, so it's certainly taking some getting used to! Puppyhood is full of ups and downs, but we are so happy we made the decision to bring her into our lives!
Off to work, trying not to have separation anxiety, I think it's worse for the human than for the dog!
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!
[/url]

Whoops - large size photo

I think I fixed the avatar to small size, let's try this again

The first few days after I got my pup I would race home straight after work to see if he was ok :) Only got mine last week!

Thank you all sooooooooooo much for the warm welcomes!!! I will certainly post more photos. I want to be sure to capture all of these puppy moments before they are gone!
We think she is a real 'looker' too - can't walk down our street without being stopped by every person - although I think this happens with most Cavs, they are all so beautiful.
We have a dog walker come in twice during the day and I just couldn't stand it, I had to call her this afternoon just to be sure all was well. I hope the anxiety lessens soon!
Thanks again!
Momay and Sofee Marie
[/img]

Hey neighbor, Lowell here

Welcome, I just found this site on Sunday, and I've hardly left it. I'm also a first-time, dog and cavalier mommy. I don't have kids either. I am consumed with love for my little guy, a black and tan named Tucker. He's 16 months old. I'm so in love with him, it's surprising to me. I didn't know I needed him in my life, but now I can't imagine not having him. Good luck to you and your husband and welcome to this wonderful site.

Welcome I am new also :flwr:

Snowglobe.gif

Back