Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: weeing on walks - help!

Post Thanks / Like

I promise you Cody will change if he's anything like our boys! The time will come when he will want to stop at every vertical surface along the route of your walk. It's a boy thing
    oh and i hate it!!!!!!!!

milo just started about a week ago! I literally cant even walk 3 steps before he has to pee on another tree stump or a tree branch!!!!! 2day on our walk there wasnt any trees for literally about 5 paces (i mean i could see the next tree about 8 paces away!) so milo goes and pees on some guys car that was parked on the road...not good!!!.. trust me sara they can do it more than 28 times (at least my guy can )
    xXNishaXx
    Milo & Monty~ (Males, Blenheims, born 25/11/05 )
    Ally (Daschund - not with me)

Post Thanks / Like

Lucy was nearly 7 months before she would wee when out for a walk.

She was fine about doing it in the garden on command ...but nothing would make her do it on a walk. When she eventually decided she could wee on the field I was so delighted I sent a text to my husband to tell him!!

Henry had no such shyness but then he is a boy!
    Annie and Lucy (tri girl born Feb 06) and Henry (Blenheim boy born June 06)

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks everyone - we're still trying with this one, we're really hoping we can fix this before the Christmas break, or it's going to be a very long week while we are travelling to visit relatives!
    ======================
    Krista & Willow

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce H
    I promise you Cody will change if he's anything like our boys! The time will come when he will want to stop at every vertical surface along the route of your walk. It's a boy thing
    OMG Bruce, I wish Charlie is a complete nightmare He will stand and cry and look behind him as if he wants to go home. He will pee in peoples gardens when we go visiting but will NOT go when he's out. I think he must make himself really uncomfortable but he would rather cross his legs until he gets home. As soon as we are in I have to open the patio doors for him to go out and pee in the garden - no amount of encouragement will get this little man to go when we are out!!!!

Maxx on the other hand will pee on every lamp post and road sign that he thinks someone else might have peed on before him