• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Puppia harnesses for cavaliers

Cara is a sweetheart - she will look adorable in pink. How old is she?

Inca ... love your saying about the chocolate/cavaliers. How very very true!!!

Merlin, you are one real cool boy in that puppia! Lucy is besotted with you.

For anyone who has a young pup and is wanting a puppia ......this is Henry at 13 weeks nearly 10 lbs wearing his big sister Lucy's medium puppia. More than just a bit on the baggy baggy side - and quite unsafe for him. But it all depends on the body shape/size. They all vary. Thin, fat, big or small head.

I had no choice but to get him a small harness and am now upgrading to the medium size at about 12 - 13 lbs 5 months.

304436508_818f7a3e6c.jpg

Henry is a bit embarrassed about this not very complimentary photo of him!!!!!

Please measure your dogs before ordering - Kosmo and Linda's Darby weigh the EXACT same weight and they are both different sizes. Kos has a bigger ribcage than darby and to pick both of them up - their weight is in different areas.. it's weird.!

Ooooooo!!! Definitely pink for Cara!!!

Now, the really hard question:

Pink?
PuppiaSoftHarnessPinkSmallImage.jpg
Pink with Stripes?
pink_striped.jpg

Pink with Flowers?
pink_flower.jpg

icon_nwunsure

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Darby's Mom said:
Ooooooo!!! Definitely pink for Cara!!!

Now, the really hard question:

Pink?
PuppiaSoftHarnessPinkSmallImage.jpg
Pink with Stripes?
pink_striped.jpg

Pink with Flowers?
pink_flower.jpg

icon_nwunsure

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Christine

You are such a tease, any wonder why your Darby is always teasing the boys. icon_whistling icon_whistling icon_whistling ;) ;) ;) :yikes :yikes :yikes

i still dont understand this puppia business...might sound stupid but what is the difference between a puppia harness and a normal one??? because i still havent gotten around to buying a puppia yet because before i found this forum i had already bought harnesses for my 2 and they seemed to work out great! so could someone please tell me whats better about the puppia harness so that i have an excuse 2 chuck out the other ones and buy 2 puppia's now!! ;)

cara is 13 weeks and around 8lb ...she says if she has a pink one she will be kicknamed barbie .............urm barbie it could be be

wait till she meets KEN .... :jump:

Puppia is the make, they just seem to be a nicer material, ie. soft and easy to put on and off. Other harnesses some to be heavier and harder material and seem to be straps round chest and legs - Puppia seem to be more comfortable.

inca said:
cara is 13 weeks and around 8lb ...she says if she has a pink one she will be kicknamed barbie .............urm barbie it could be be

wait till she meets KEN .... :jump:

Or maybe Darby. :shock: :shock: :shock: :yikes :yikes :yikes

I'm dismayed to find that I'm going to need a medium for Amber already- she's only four and a half months- and it seems to be her head shape. The small will still go ON easily, and there's plenty of expansion room in the chest- but getting it off has become a bit of a drama and the poor baby squeaked a bit last night when I was trying to get it off. Managed eventually. Course it doesn't help that she's pulling at it in one direction while I try to get it off in the other!

She's spent most of today in the medium and it's alright. It's loose- it looks like a t shirt rather than a harness from the front lol- but not to the point where she can climb out of it. The neck is a bit baggy, but she'll grow, and at least putting it on and off is pain free! So... that's a small blue orion harness up for grabs, folks. Small dogs or pups of four/five months and less should be able to wear it. PM me if anyone's interested.

...and as for which pink, I like the flower (pink orion) but also stripes. Now the big question is which pattern to get for Amber?! :badgrin:

I like all of the pinks ! But the flower and the solid pinks are my favorite !

They do grow so fast !

Back