• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

NEW THEME - BEST DRESSED!!

here's Phoebe in her post surgical gear....accompanied by snuggle puppy!!
P7110051.jpg

Lucky's been helping out Santa ...

(but are all the reindeer accounted for ...???)

Luckytheraindeer.jpg

Where did that hoof come from???

Dasher?? Dancer??? Prancer, Vixen ....???

:yikes

This is Spencer doing his best impression of a party animal in his Hawaiian shirt :roll: :lol:

spencer.jpg

Cathy those pictures of Jake & Shelby in their school clothes is priceless.
What did they take for lunch. ;) ;) ;)

Here is a picture of Dudley when I was trying to dress him up as a girl.
Needless to say that coat went back to the store, that's what happens when you are the only female in the house. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

My poor wee baby he looks like a wee lassie :shock: :shock:

DudleysCoat.jpg

Know I've posted this one before, but it's my favorite, sho here it goes again!: :D

m0120461.jpg

Bono the clown :lol:

Here's my baby man Chester in the first sweater I knit for him. That sweater was also the very first time I did a cable design and it was rather slow going for a while, but I think it turned out nicely. I just wish the photos were a bit crisper:
307734150_7f220f22d7.jpg

307734127_03f7bd6906.jpg

He looks so funny before his tail feathered out!

Chester, you handsome boy! Red is DEFINITELY your color! Great job on the sweater--wish I could knit like that!

Darby is so cute--I saw a similar "Roots" doggie outfit in the Toronto airport when I was passing through a few weeks ago. I almost bought it, but thought the meaning would be "lost" on everyone in Dallas, Texas. Plus, it was a little pricey--as is everything in airports.

Great :snap: everyone!

Bríd, that's definitely a photo you should send to Lenor or Comfort for a TV commercial! Phoebe looks so comfy and soft and snuggly in that pic -great shot!

Jake and Shelby are DEFINITELY the "Posh & Becks" of Cavaliers :lol:

All the photos so far are excellent - this is going to be a hard one!!

Darby looks SO grown up bless him...that's a great photo and outfit!!

Some brilliant photos again...well done everyone!!

Back