• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

The waiting game

OhMarley

Greetings to all I’m new to this forum! Unfortunately we lost out cav last year and finally after a year felt it was time to bring another into our lives. So we’ve done the rounds, trying to find a breeder that does the appropriate testing, has nice natured dogs and so forth. Now it’s a matter a waiting, I live in Western Australia and the waiting lists are huuugeeeeeeeeeeeee :yikes ! I know we must wait and not give in and buy one from the paper as we want a healthy dog, its just the waiting I hate!!! I work with dogs which makes it both easier and harder in a sense!!!!!!!!! icon_blshing
Cavaliers are just such a wonderful breed, I love dogs of all shapes and sizes, but nothing in my eyes can really can compare to those beautiful brown eyes and gentle but fun nature of the CKCS!!!!!
cavtiny

One more thing, I just figured out how to upload a picture, so there as my avatar is Jake, or should I say was Jake :(
I've lost people who were close to me and it sounds horrible to say it, but nothing really hurt as much as loosing my dog. Never have I met a creature more loving, more caring and more fun then my dog. He was truly amazing, we celebrate this month the day he was born and mourn the day he left us.
We miss you Jakey, both the humans that loved you and the rabbit and cat that shared their home with you.

i hope you will come to the top of the waiting list soon.
sorry you lost jake. i love his picture, what a beautiful and sweet looking little guy.
welcome

the right pup will come along for you i am sure

he was a lovely boy now resting at rainbow bridge

Hi and icon_welcome to the board, Soma :D

So sorry to hear you lost your darling Jake. He was a very handsome boy, how old was he? We have got an oldies thread on here that you might like to put his photo in :flwr: We all love the oldies on here.

Hope your name comes to the top of the waiting list soon, I remember how awful the long wait was when I got Maxx - well worth it to get a good healthy puppy though :flwr:

:jump: icon_welcome HI waiting is hard was very sorry to hear about Jake I know what you mean about losing A dog I lost one this year and must admit I felt as if half of me had gone but hoping that you are soon at the top of the list :flwr: Aileen

Hi there Soma and welcome,

so sorry to hear about your loss..Jake looked and sounded like an absolutely beautiful doG!

oh gosh believe me i know how terrible the wait is!!!!!! but hopefully it'll be quick and you'll get your gorgeous puppy soon!

Hi and welcome to the group, and sorry to hear about Jake - fingers crossed you find another furbaby soon... :flwr:

I have considered that, however I really want to check out the dogs and the people face to face to make sure we're getting a dog from a good home with people who really care and love their dogs.

Back