• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Taffy's MRI Scan

Rach

Well I bit the bullet and took Taffy for an MRI scan at ChesterGates, some of you may know Geoff doesn't grade the scan but his results were fantastic

No herniation
Ventricles "normal"
Syringohydromyelia Absent
Middle Ear Disease Absent

b*n*n*
He said that Taffy was up with the best he had ever scanned, to say I am pleased is an understatement

Thought I would add a recent picture of my special lad :)
207605861.jpg

That's great news - congratulations, Ozzy has a very mild clinical malformation, which we hope when he has his next scan will stay the same or that his skull has grown..... wishing and praying on that one.

Will you contact Clare Rusbridge/Penny Knowler with these results? Also -- if he isn't neutered he will be of value too. :) He is such a beautiful dog -- his pic always gets me longing for a B&T... :lol:

Clare: [email protected]

He has been listed on the Cavalier website as being scanned, and Margaret Carter has his details and my permission to pass his results on

Great! (y) It is wonderful to have some good clear/clears for the MRI list and really allows breeders to make some extra-informed breeding decisions. Jaspar was also given a clear/clear from Mr Skeritt but does have some PSOM. Unfortunately I'd already had him neutered.

WOW!!!! Congratulations! :jump: That's absolutely fantastic! Good for you for getting him scanned!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

And Taffy is GORGEOUS! :lotsaluv:

Ditto! Beautiful beautiful B/T. When (if) I ever decide to add a third dog (maybe need to find a guy first who loves my dogs :badgrin: :badgrin: ) I'll be so torn between another B/T and a Blen or Tri. I don't think I could do ruby puppyhood again. Why do we not have an exhausted smiley?! :roll:

Well done to Karlin too for Jaspar's results :)

No, no signs at all but wanted to be sure he was as clear as possible before he was used at stud

Rach said:
No, no signs at all but wanted to be sure he was as clear as possible before he was used at stud

So refreshing to see responsible breeders who scan :flwr:

Rach, he is one gorgeous boy too - if I were you I'd be expecting lots of calls from other breeders wanting him to father puppies ;)

Taffy, what an exciting time awaits you ;) :lol:

WHAT SPECTACULAR NEWS!!!
:mexwav:
Congratulations on Taffy's MRI results! Doesn't get any better than that!

Taffy is simply STUNNING! What a beautiful picture! How old is he?

WOnderful news Rach, just so thrilled for you.

Thank you so much for having him scanned...hopefully more people are going to do this, it means so much to those of us with affected dogs. :flwr: :flwr: :flwr:

Back