• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Bed Hog

selina

304783788_0c9f0f8862.jpg

Ahh nice and comfy next to mum on the computer.
304783292_d353f4233a.jpg

Ohhhhh....... Okay I'll share.
304782913_3bced61a6c.jpg

Hey quit pushing me offf......
304782318_49f7f8448a.jpg

Humph! Meany!
304781750_fb0bdc1433.jpg

HEHEHEHE Comfy again.......

:lol: :lol: haha that is soo cute!! you had me laughing out loud!! the little bed hogger!

Awww so sweet :flwr: Who is the black and tan bed hogger and what is he/she? Jeremy's little face is a picture. Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease move over..... :lol:

The bt is Faith. She is my ten year old Griffon. I used to show and breed them. She was the only one I kept, when I stopped doing all that. They are really hard to breed and is often heartbreaking. Faith had 2 litters of nine. 7 survived the first time.5 the next. So because she had such big litters I only bred from her twice. I had 5 others as well but when we moved into the country they got out and harrassed the sheep so I had to find them new homes. It was very hard because I loved them all, but I still keep in contact with the people who have them and they are all really well loved.

Back