• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Coco's Fall Fashion ;)

Coco's mom

Well, I thought I'd share some of Coco's pictures. Coco has been kinda spoiled by my parents and myself. It's pretty chilly here in the early mornings and evenings, and I can't stand to see Coco shivering. This resulted in us pulling out our needles, and knitting some sweaters for Coco! The other stuff were necessities as well! icon_whistling I know you can all relate! ;)

Coco at 12 weeks, in her pink puppia. DEFINITELY a must-have! ;)
coco12puppia.jpg

At 13 weeks, wearing her pink turtleneck sweater. Now she has to have that for brisk autumn days... icon_whistling
coco13sweater.jpg

At 15.5 weeks, Coco in her pink hoodie, a must for lounging around the house. :D
coco155hoodie.jpg

Sporting her new collar and ID tag at 16 weeks.
coco16wks.jpg

To keep her warm in our harsh winters, Coco HAS to have a parka. ;)
coco16wkparka.jpg

Lastly, somedays a more preppy alternative may be in order. Pictured at 16.5 weeks, she wears the perfect solution.
coco165wargyle.jpg

Thanks for looking! :flwr:

Aneesh

Coco looks fabulous in her new duds, being from Toronto also it is time to pull out those woolies and coats.
:D :D :D :D :D
Funny Dudley and Kosmo have the exact same coat as Coco only in Black. :D :D :D :D :D
Did you get a Button hole put in it for the Puppia ??????

She looks smashing and one spoiled little girl. :flwr: :flwr: :flwr: :flwr:

Lani

If Aneesh got that coat at the same place as me which is at Vaughan Mills Mall a little dog boutique and you want one I would be glad to get one for you and ship it to you.

Mine was $45.59 Cdn including Taxes I don't imagine the shipping would be that much.

Thanks everyone for the kind comments and interest in Coco. :) Coco's grandma and I have had fun knitting the little sweaters. She hasn't gotten to wear the parka at all this year though- it hasn't been that cold yet!

Looks like Coco, Dudley, and Kosmo share the same great fashion sense. :lol: I haven't put a button hole in it yet - I may try to do it myself! :yikes How do you usually do it, Linda?

Lani, I actually bought her parka in Toronto at a store called The Dogfather and Co. It's a great boutique. It was half price for about $15.00 cdn, without tax. It was an end-of-the-season sale so they were trying to get rid of everything. I had to buy it for that price!

Coco's mom said:
Thanks everyone for the kind comments and interest in Coco. :) Coco's grandma and I have had fun knitting the little sweaters. She hasn't gotten to wear the parka at all this year though- it hasn't been that cold yet!

Looks like Coco, Dudley, and Kosmo share the same great fashion sense. :lol: I haven't put a button hole in it yet - I may try to do it myself! :yikes How do you usually do it, Linda?

Lani, I actually bought her parka in Toronto at a store called The Dogfather and Co. It's a great boutique. It was half price for about $15.00 cdn, without tax. It was an end-of-the-season sale so they were trying to get rid of everything. I had to buy it for that price!

Wow Aneesh

That was some deal, I had to pay $39.99 plus tax. Where is that store in Toronto ??????

As for the button hole, I am taking mine to the cleaners and having them do it professionally. Sara went through a turmoil getting Kosmo's done I am sure she will share the story with you.

I believe you need a surger on the machine to do it.

Way to go Coco, you are one fashionable gal. :D :D :D

If you would'nt mind letting me know where that store is located I would love to check it out one day.

Hi Linda,
The store is in the Rosedale area I think- the address is 1007 Yonge Street. It's the Dogfather and Co. It's really tiny, but they have a lot of cute stuff. I didn't expect to find any deals there from what I had read about the store, but evidently I was wrong!

Thanks for the tip! I'll probably have the button hole done professionally- sounds safer!!! :flwr:

Coco - love your new coat!!

DO NOT DO NOT DO NOT take it to stitch it to get done. Oh my LORD have I ever had trouble with that. I just picked it up for good tonight. I first dropped it off, they screwed it up, so I left it again.. when I went to pick it up it was still all screwed up (i mean, like stuffing was coming out :yikes ) so I made them refund my money and was going to make them refund the coat. The manager convinced me to let them have one more try. I came back tonight and they had sent it off to get it professionally done (apparently they didn't want to give me $45) and the lady actually had the balls to ask me to pay for the stitching again.. :yikes :yikes :yikes I took the coat and said absolutely not and if it frays with this I'll be back in a flash.. :yikes Some people.. :sl*p: I don't get them. :bang: There's a little more to the story but that's the just of it.. I wanted to SCREAM when I walked out of there.

Coco looks so sexy in her new fall fashions!! have you thought about getting her some boots yet? LOL :p

Noooo... she's not spoiled at all!!!! tee hee!! I loooove that parka! just gorgeous! And she seems to eat up the attention too ;)

What knitting pattern are you guys using for those adorable sweaters? I knit and I really like the hoodie and the white/pink argyle one.

She is beautiful and obviously a trained model. Each picture, I thought, that's my favorite outfit, until the next one appeared. She is gorgeous. I admire the knitting skill. I knit, rather poorly. I'm making tucker a headband right now in hopes of keeping his ears dry in the snow.

:thnku: again. I love spoiling her. I finally got her raincoat. (It's still raining here- Woo hoo! No snow!) And I just finished another couple of sweaters for her. I know, I'm nuts. :lpy:

Gocamping and GudrunTheRed, the hoodie and the white/pink diamond pattern are from Stylish Knits for Dogs: 30 Projects to Knit in a Weekend
by Ilene Hochberg. The other was from a simple free knitting pattern online- and then we added the turtleneck.

Sara, thanks for the advice! What a nightmare! :shock: I will definitely keep that in mind when I have buttonholes put in the parka and raincoat. I'm afraid to have it done now! I can't believe a professional would mess it up like that. I'd be incredibly angry too after paying all that money. :swear: Is the coat okay now? Oh and I am planning to get her boots! Of course! Unfortunately, this is Toronto and with all the snow and salt, it is a necessity!

:flwr:

Back