Thread: Fashion boutique in Paris!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Fashion boutique in Paris!!!

Hi,

Two weeks ago, my fiancee Victor and I were in Paris.
    We found a boutique where you can found almost everything for dogs, but all is very fashionable!!!!!

We bought a collar for Lia (is a puppy, she will wear it next year... ). A pink Martingale very cool!

The address where you can found the shop is Avenue de L'Opera, number 14 (in the center, between Louvre Museum and The Opera).

:
    Laura Lia Maia

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Ooooh, thanks; I am over to Paris usually once or twice a year so will file that away.
    Karlin
    Cavaliers: Jaspar Leo Lily Tansy
    In memory: Lucy
    Cavalier SM Infosite:www.smcavaliers.com

Post Thanks / Like

Karlin,

In Galeries Lafayette there are three buildings (one for her, one for him and Lafayette maison). In LaFayette Maison there is a funny and very colourful collection of household items where you can find collars and leashes very funny (leashes are unique!!!! extensible). There's also a dogs section in the underground floor (very fashionable!)

You can find the same Shop (separate from LaFayette) in Mont Martre (I don't remembered the name of the street). It is called PYLONES and is under the stairs ( long long stairs) of the Sacre Coeur. When you are downstairs is one or two streets on your right.

I hope you enjoy very much your days in Paris! Are your babys coming with you??

P.S.: Near to the Building of the Samaritaine (I think is Pont Neuf underground Station) there is a restaurant called Kong, in the same Building of Kenzo designer. Is very famous (Carrie, in Sex in the city, went there...) and very fashionable, full of pretty parisiens...
    Laura Lia Maia

Post Thanks / Like

I was at the paris show last year & met an american man who was opening a boutique , I'm sure he said the downstairs was going to be just for dog items, maybe its the same place

He had cavaliers & charlies himself