• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Dylan is coimg home soon. Pictures included.

*Pauline*

Dylan will finally be coming home soon, just after 6th Dec. I saw him today. Here are two pictures. Isn't he lovely. Thanks for looking.

305268078_80f10bf400.jpg

305274252_6143ff91c2.jpg

oh my--such a little fluffball. you're lucky, you get to put your fingers in that fur. mmm. he really looks so sweet. i love all the white.

Look at that little poser in the second pic! :lol: He IS a fluffball; you will have such fun!

In the first picture you can't tell where the blanket stops and he begins!! I bet he is going to be a little lover!!! :lotsaluv: Counting the days now I bet :D

omg he is soooooooooo cute!!!!!!!! and soo fluffy!!!!!!

you have a gorgeous boY!! im sure u cant wait till you get him!

Oh he is an absolute angel, lovely coloring and markings, and look at that beautiful coat he already has!! He is gorgeous and what a sweet face he has!

What a lovely coat he has already - bet you can't wait til he comes home. It will be the longest week ever! but it will be soooooo worth it:D

Believe it or not, he isn't the fluffiest of the litter. His markings will darken, his dad was light at first. But he only has a few little patches of colour.

When I was there the breeder had just got some professional pictures in the post. She showed me an amazing pic of Dylans dad jumping up with his amazing coat all flowing and a big smile on his face. We both were so impressed. I'm ordering one, I'll show you when I get it.

I really can't wait. Only thing I'm not looking forward to is cleaning the ears! She gave me a DVD she made of her dogs and how to groom and it shows how to do the ears but I want to do it with her there 1st time!

What a cutie!!!! It's a sweet muffin!!!!!

He is growing up fast from the first pics of him we saw!!!

Congratulations Pauline!!!

He's so precious! You're so lucky to get so many pictures of him! My breeder is almost an hour for me, but I just haven't had the time to run over there and see my little man again.

It's a 4-5 hour round trip for me and I stay a few hours. I go every week or fortnight. The breeder makes me lunch or she and I go out for lunch.

It's made the whole experience a real delight. I know my puppy and he knows me. That's why the breeder does this. She's very thoughtful. He has his toys and blanket there which I bought for him so they get the smell of the mum and litter mates on them for when I bring him home.

He is absolutely adorable :lotsaluv: and the breeder sounds like a champ! Not only are you getting a beautiful looking pup, but also one that has come from what sounds like a wonderful home, I wish more breeders were like that.

He's a cutie! What a terrific way to prepare your baby for his new home. Your breeder sounds like she truly cares about her pups. It will make his transitions so much easier for both of you. I know you are counting the days and hours until he is forever in your arms. Please know we are counting them with you.

JaneB

Back