• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

monie and the boys!!

moniechris

It was an awful fun snuggle friday at my house!! Had to show some pictures!! Enjoy!

Wesley and mommy, having way too much fun
mommyandtheboys017.jpg

mommyandtheboys020.jpg

mommyandtheboys016.jpg

Extreeeeme Close up!!!! Whooooaaaa!!!
mommyandtheboys019.jpg

Stewie couldn't get left out!

mommyandtheboys018.jpg

Mom!! you're squeezing a little too tight!!
mommyandtheboys021.jpg

But wait?? Where the heck is Cody?? oooh....he's napping ;) Party Pooper!!

mommyandtheboys013.jpg

mommyandtheboys014.jpg

:lol: you guys looked like you had a good time! you have gorgeous doggies! and stewie looks so comical in that photo!

poor cody was tired! ah well his loss, he missed out on all the loving ;)

What a wonderful crew of dogs you have. Also so lovely, I'd be hugging and kissing them too.

What cute pictures! I love the pictures of you and your dogs... Anytime I try to get that close to my puppy for pictures, she attacks me with licks licks licks!
Your dogs are adorable. :flwr:

You sure do have some very adorable snuggle-buns there! Great photos, thank you for sharing!!

Oh they're lovely photos! I love your shih tzu.
Lucky you with all those hugs & kisses to go round :D

Great pictures of everybody, you have a beautiful smile.
But is it any wonder when you are surrounded with such a gorgeous family. :D :D :D :D

Oh how cute!! You and your babies, what a happy family. I love kissing my doggie too. You look so happy, I swear you can actually feel the love in the pics. :lotsaluv: (wow, that sounded corny huh? :sl*p: )

Thank you everyone for your wonderful comments!! Wesley is such a lover that it really does show in the camera. He is that happy ALL THE TIME. He is such a joy to be around and I feel so lucky to have him.

Stewie is a wicked little monkey and if anyone else had attempt to do that they would have ended up with a bite in the face!! He seems to hate everyone accept me and my father in law. If My fiancee had tried such a stunt he would be missing his nose!!

Wonderful pictures - I can't think of a better way to spend a Friday than heaping love and kisses on our wonderful boys and girls! I'm at work and I can hardly wait to get home to smooch, smooch, smooch :hug: - thanks so much for posting your photos, I can't stop smiling! :D :D :D

It was an awful fun snuggle friday at my house!! Had to show some pictures!! Enjoy!

Wesley and mommy, having way too much fun

mommyandtheboys016.jpg

Extreeeeme Close up!!!! Whooooaaaa!!!

Stewie couldn't get left out!

mommyandtheboys018.jpg

Mom!! you're squeezing a little too tight!!

But wait?? Where the heck is Cody?? oooh....he's napping ;) Party Pooper!!

mommyandtheboys013.jpg

What wonderful pictures! :rah:
(I especially like these.)

Back