• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

My babies have turned one!! happy bday!

Nisha

Today Monty and Milo turned one years old!!!! :jmp: i cant believe how much theyve grown up since i first got them!!!!!!!!!!! gosh we've spoiled them to bits today and theyre loving it! they have to be the best things that have come into my life and for that i am so grateful!
ilove them soo much! :luv: :lotsaluv: Happy Bday babies! :jmp2:

:hppybdy: Monty
:hppybdy: Milo

:flwr: :flwr:

I'm a twin too, so I know how important it is that you both get your own individual Birthday wishes. :)

Wow!! One year old!! That's great!!!
I'm glad they had a great day!

:jmp2: :lotsaluv: :jmp2:

:hppybdy: Milo :hppybdy: Monty

b*n*n* b*n*n* b*n*n* b*n*n* b*n*n*

:flwr:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MILO & MONTY!!
birthdaybone.gif

Darby sends lots of wet sloppy puppy kisses your way! :p

thanks everyone for the wishes! it does really go way 2 fast! y cant they stay puppies 4eva?? but then when i think how much more behaved they are now i do not miss it!

Sorry, i've been away and have now just had a chance to check the board. :hppybdy: Monty and Milo!!! Wow, they are one year old now. I agree with you Nisha, they can't stay puppies forever, but why would you want them to anyway. I think it's great to watch them grow up and go through thier life stages. You will always have the puppy memories and now you can enjoy their adult years.
I hope they had a great birthday and got lots of treats and kisses. :luv:

Back