• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

breeding gone mad

oh thats so bad!! its so nice of those people to adopt her...we need more of them around!

That's disgusting, I don't know how anyone could sell an animal like its material. The other thing that bugs me about that, they don't care who buys it as long as they get rid of it before the next litter is born.
Good on you for giving them a piece of your mind, its a shame more people don't, maybe just maybe they'd get the hint that its not acceptable... doubt though people like that can't actually care about the animals they own or breed, otherwise why would they do it

tell me about it!! it made me feel sick, disgusted and on top of it all just plain angry! youre right, some people just dont care! all for the money..ppfft :x

Back