• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

When Whitney came to stay...

Maxxs_Mummy

She's now gone home again but I did get a few shots when she stayed...

Whits and Maxx in the kitchen - they knew there was food around :lol:

Picture002.jpg

Well, if I'm not going to get fed then Maxx can rub my belly....

Picture003.jpg

I went for a bath and came back to find my bed taken over....

Picture004.jpg

She's not moving for anyone...

Picture005.jpg

Toby and Amy (Bluestar) came to visit but Tobes was tired...

Picture010.jpg

So pleased to see her Mummy again, and Charlie was brave and jumped up for a cuddle too....

Picture014.jpg

hmmm, don't they just :lol: I took all the cushions and the throw off it and went to pull the duvet back before I had a bath but the little princess beat me to it :lol: Amazing, she managed to get on the bed that time - she usually stands by the side of it making 'yip, yip' noises :lol:

Whitney seems to love your bed! She looks so comfy!
I like the pic of Toby too- he looks like he's ready to take a long nap. :slp:

Thanks girls - photography is not my forte LOL Cathy, Maxx always sprawls at the bottom just leaving enough room for my feet - Whits thinks that she's the only one who deserves any bed though - you should have heard her groan when I moved her over a bit :lol:

Whitney and Maxx are so cute together they could have their own cartoon show or comic strip or something. :flwr: :D

Whitney and Maxx are so cute together they could have their own cartoon show or comic strip or something.

:lol: i can see it now!

they are excellent shots of all the doggies! they are all gorgeous

Oh Donna what lovely pictures, certainly looks as though Whitney has a second home now :D

Bet the house is empty without her - still the more you have her to stay may persuade the OH that another dog would be ok :lol: :lol:

Looks like everybody had a great time. Aren't they all lovely! :luv: Guess you have to find bed for yourself, the Cavs have taken it over. :lol:

Great pics Donna!
The second one looks like they had a lovers tiff!! :badgrin: :badgrin:

Toby! you're a chunk of a hunk of burnin' love!!
I just want to pick you up and nuzzle that head of yours :l*v: :lotsaluv:

Looks like Charlie loves his Auntie Alison :l*v:

:flwr: :flwr:

She looks right at home with her Aunteeeee Donna, the boys look like they enjoy her company too.

Great pics Donna, are we ever ever gonna get to see you in one of them. icon_whistling icon_whistling icon_whistling icon_whistling

I love the one of them all snuggled up on your bed.
Toby looks terrific too, poor wee fellow they tired him out. ;) ;) ;)

Looks like Charlie would like to go visit Auntie Alison for a week. :wggle: How sweet!

Toby looks like he's ready to pass out! :slp:

Lovely photos, Donna! I just love seeing Maxx and Whitney together. :lotsaluv:

Lovely to see Whitney and Maxx together...they are such good friends :D

Nice to see them so comfortable on the bed...poor Whitney, fancy moving her LOL

Charlie is lovely with his Auntee Alison, bless him...and I can see how pleased Alison and Whitney are to see each other again :flwr: :flwr:

Back