Thread: Dog Auction

Post Thanks / Like

Default Dog Auction

I found this online. There are almost 35 Cavaliers on there. You have to scroll way down though. I'm not sure what all this means though...

***EDIT - I removed the link in case bad people are looking for this stuff.

It pisses me off though! Those poor dogs! I can't believe how they talk about them on there! Sick freaking people. I just wish I could go there and save them all. I pretty much found the site by googling amish puppy auction. Awful people....
    Mother to...
    Wesley, blenheim
    Daisy, Tricolor
    & two human rugrats!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Oh, it makes me sooo sad to see so many little baby (and adult) cavys on that catalog ... I just have visions of them sitting in cages never having really known what it was like to have the loving home they were born to have.

The thing that really gets me thinking is those that have "Hernia Free Background" on their records .... Lucky had a hernia as a pup, but wouldn't it be nice if a little hernia were all their future owners had to worry about? Lucky's hernia was easily fixed and I'd take a hernia any day over MVD or SM ...
    Lani
    (a.k.a. Lucky's & Sparky's mom!)

Post Thanks / Like

This makes me SOOO angry!!

"hernia free background"

How about - "MVD free background?" Or "SM free background" what about "hips and eyes have been checked"

AHHH...

Why are there so many of them? These people obviously don't care about these dogs. I would like to sell them off - maybe so they can have so many children that their insides are like mush and they can no longer produce..
    Sara, mommy to Kosmo ~ 4 year blenheim boy and Faith 3 year b/t girl *rescue*

Post Thanks / Like

This absolutely breaks my heart...but I don't know if posting that link is a good idea. This is a public forum and there are a lot of sickos out there that will look at this and think "opportunity" instead of "tragedy"...

I would just hate to think that good intentions spred the evil that is puppy mills. I think about how treasured my babies are, and how much everyone at this site loves their dogs...these poor babies may never know that feeling of pure and unconditional love.

Eventually I would like to be a part of a rescue that goes to a mill close out and save as many as I can, but I don't know if I could control my desire to open fire on the invalids that are responsible for those things.
    I love my Wesley, Cody, Zoey & Stewie

Post Thanks / Like

Breaks your heart - would it be worth contacting Lucky Star or H U A about it? they may be able to help those poor babies out