Thread: Some of the other animals!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Some of the other animals!

Cino my sisters kitten, She's a scottish fold (without the folded ears haha), She is insane, an absolute nut case!!!!!! she stalks you, never stops playing and is just so funny. You can't help but be smitten with her.

Goth, now lives with my cousin, he was dumped at my work as a tiny baby so I just had to take him home and look after him until I could find a suitable new home. My cousin lives alone and she adores him, he's such a strange creature

Indie, i adopted her from work, we never found her owners and she won me over (which isn't easy) so now she lives with my other two parrots (scarlet chested males) and rules the roost

Introducing Bangbang, this bunny I am smitten with, i saved her from work as well when she was about 4 weeks old. My dad was re-paving our backyard and Bangbang couldnt help herself, she had to roll in the dirt...
    She does not consider herself to be a mere rabbit she is GOD, don't even try and convince her otherwise. She is not scared of anything and will take anyone on who tries to question her authority. But deep down she's a snuggley bunny who's besotted with my cat (my cat does not feel the same way).

Worship me

Wearing her raincoat for winter runs!

Multi-coloured cat, Meet Lucy my insane but tolerant cat

Sleep-stretch

Bangbang wearing a tiny top-hat

and last but not least

Endo the Guinea Pig wearing a mini cowgirl hat

Post Thanks / Like

Default hi

lovely pictures ,they are all so sweet
    christine and cavaliers molly+charlie

Post Thanks / Like

What great pictures of your animal friends.
    Charleen and Cav's: Pippin (ruby male), Merry (b&t female), Luke (blenheim male) & Jolly (tri male puppy)

Post Thanks / Like

I am in love with bangbang!!! The hat is hysterical!! I had no idea they made coats for bunnies!! What an amazing world we live in...

It is probably a good thing I don't work where you do! My cavie friends posts would be just as long!!! Three dogs, two cats and a fiancee with allergies...lol! Always room for more if there is a critter in need, I always say!
    I love my Wesley, Cody, Zoey & Stewie

Post Thanks / Like

The coat on Bangbang is actually a dog coat, she's.. a rather large bunny especially around the waist
    I'm in an industry that I love but it's also dangerous I’m such a sucker; I have some unsatisfiable urge to adopt everything!!

Post Thanks / Like

I love your family. The hat pixs are terrific.
    Molly and Murphy (tri), Katie (ruby), Casey (B/T),Spike the wonder pup (tri), Suzie (tri) and Penny (blen)

Post Thanks / Like

loveeee the hats! and of course all of your babies
    Lin. proud owner of baby Cherrise, Blenheim princess, 11.5 months and baby Hope, Pomeranian princess, 10.5 months.. !

Post Thanks / Like

What great pictures!! Oh...I never knew a bunny could be so much fun! I love the kitty in the stretch. My cats used to lay like that to get their tummies rubbed, I do miss them!
    Cathy
    Loving mom to Jake, Shelby and Micah