• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Some of the other animals!

OhMarley

nov06001.jpg

Cino my sisters kitten, She's a scottish fold (without the folded ears haha), She is insane, an absolute nut case!!!!!! she stalks you, never stops playing and is just so funny. You can't help but be smitten with her.

nov06010.jpg

Goth, now lives with my cousin, he was dumped at my work as a tiny baby so I just had to take him home and look after him until I could find a suitable new home. My cousin lives alone and she adores him, he's such a strange creature icon_whistling

nov06023.jpg

Indie, i adopted her from work, we never found her owners and she won me over (which isn't easy) so now she lives with my other two parrots (scarlet chested males) and rules the roost

nov06045.jpg

Introducing Bangbang, this bunny I am smitten with, i saved her from work as well when she was about 4 weeks old. My dad was re-paving our backyard and Bangbang couldnt help herself, she had to roll in the dirt...
She does not consider herself to be a mere rabbit she is GOD, don't even try and convince her otherwise. She is not scared of anything and will take anyone on who tries to question her authority. But deep down she's a snuggley bunny who's besotted with my cat (my cat does not feel the same way).

nov06047.jpg

Worship me

aug011.jpg

Wearing her raincoat for winter runs!

aug006.jpg

Multi-coloured cat, Meet Lucy my insane but tolerant cat

firstlotfeb06154.jpg

Sleep-stretch

bangbang.jpg

Bangbang wearing a tiny top-hat

and last but not least
may-july06022.jpg

Endo the Guinea Pig wearing a mini cowgirl hat :lol:

I am in love with bangbang!!! The hat is hysterical!! I had no idea they made coats for bunnies!! What an amazing world we live in...

It is probably a good thing I don't work where you do! My cavie friends posts would be just as long!!! Three dogs, two cats and a fiancee with allergies...lol! icon_whistling Always room for more if there is a critter in need, I always say! :D

The coat on Bangbang is actually a dog coat, she's.. a rather large bunny especially around the waist icon_whistling
I'm in an industry that I love but it's also dangerous I’m such a sucker; I have some unsatisfiable urge to adopt everything!! cl*p

What great pictures!! Oh...I never knew a bunny could be so much fun! I love the kitty in the stretch. My cats used to lay like that to get their tummies rubbed, I do miss them!

Back