• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

In the woods

cecily

We took Tandie up to Virginia (Co. Cavan) today to play in the woods. She really loved the smells there. And I loved the colour of her against the leaves. :flwr:
2006_1126TandieCavan028.jpg

2006_1126TandieCavan024.jpg

2006_1126TandieCavan018.jpg

I seem to be the odd one out then, because I love the first photo, with that lovely ruby expression! And the leaves...

Oh, I like the first one, too! I always thought if I got a second Cavalier I would get a Tri or another Blenheim, but the Rubies on this forum have got me thinking that if I could find a good, healthy Ruby that it might be the way to go. (Unfortunately, that will have to be a ways off.)

Wow Linda, your new avatar is fantastic! Some nice Autumnal colours in there too! I have to say I always thought rubies were nice until I owned one. Now I think they're spectacular. Their coats are a million different shades and they catch the light like nothing else. :D

Cecily Thank you I really like how the avatar turned out, I also love the fall colours.
I waited so long for my little Ruby boy, and I am dying for him to get his coat. He is full of personality, I posted this somewhere but when I picked Dudley up 2 1/2 years ago my breeder had a Ruby who was about 6 months old at the time and I told her back then to put me on the list when she breeds her. It was a real emotional roller coaster for me waiting to see if I was going to get my dream, only one Ruby was born in the litter Cecily and she was not sure whether she was going to keep him.

I was a emotional wreck until she decided, but I would go through it all again in a heartbeat. :D :D :D :D :D

Back