• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Us...

cecily

Here's our most recent 'family portrait'
Taken near the lakes in Virginia, Co. Cavan

2006_1126TandieCavan032.jpg

Ok we look really goofy in this one. I'm not sure what happened, and poor Tandie looks uncomfortable and pissed off! I put the camera on timer and rushed into the shot, scooping her up and this is what we ended up with... :roll:

2006_1126TandieCavan006.jpg

Awwww ... what a great family portrait Cecily!! :)

Thanks for sharing it with us. Tandie looks soo well loved :lotsaluv:

Looking forward to seeing updated pics when your little black and tan baby arrives!!

It makes me so happy to see you with tandie, cecily. ALthough it might have been hard to understand at first, I definately think that things happen for a reason, and that Tandie was meant for you. You guys look so happy together. :)

Oh Cecily, we have all had those moments when we're rushing to get into a photo before the timer goes off. Honestly, i think they make some of the best pictures! :D Every now and then an "un-posed" picture shows the most emotion. Personally, i love this pic. :luv: Sure Tandy looks a bit "less than pleased" maybe, but it made me smile. All that really matters is how much you all love each other and how happy you are. I think that comes through. :flwr:

LOLOL! That second picture is a fantastic one! So natural and well.... goofy! I think it's great. Frame it or at least wallpaper it. :D :D

That second picture HAS to be the one that goes out with the Christmas cards. You look like you've kidnapped Tandie and are holding her (literally!) for ransom! :lol:

What a beautiful autumn day in those pics, you look so warm and bundled up!

Back