• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Mia's Place in the Sun...

Denise G.

Mia is a little sun worshipper--she seeks out any little sliver of sun in the house and plants herself until she gets drowsy and takes a nap...

In a contemplative mood... :wink:

307204647_a03e9e3e7a.jpg

307204650_61fd50ab46.jpg

Getting drowsy...

307204637_5eb30d3c7f.jpg

307204644_eadcb5b50f.jpg

Going, going, gone...

307204642_65a1fb1089.jpg

Think I'll move someplace a little cozier...

307204652_0802eb311a.jpg

My little sweetie--love her to pieces!

Thanks for looking!

aww she is such a darling! its cute how they do those sort of things huh?

she is so sweet!

Thanks Nisha and Inca--

They are so cute and sweet when they're sleeping...as well as every other minute of the day. :)

Inca--my Spanish (?) is rusty...but, if you asked about the cost of my sofa--it's wasn't very expensive at all. I tried to get a basic color and found some cute pillows that I can change out if/when I get tired of them. Amazing what a few throw pillows (and a budget) can do for a sofa. :lol:

If I misinterpreted your question--let me know, I'll try again... ;)

Have a great week!

Those are such pretty pictures. Love the picture of her curled up on the sofa sleeping. Coco loves to lie in the sun too. :)

I never thought of that--maybe she is part cat--ha!! Wrigley likes the sun, too--though he usually tries to find a spot in the backyard, preferrably in a mud puddle. :roll:

Back