• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

i think she is beautiful

ellie and charlie

this is ellie my little bitch,just wanted to put her pic up and say i think she is beautiful.took her to ring class and a lady their was quite horrible saying she was ugly and no good to show,i only show ellie at companion shows cause she actually likes it.i have not been back to ring craft since but think im going back :roll:
305696021_5c85e04232.jpg

305696016_cb4867cad9.jpg

this is showing her after her op,so she has 3 fluffy legs and 1 growing back :jump:
and can i mention toby my big dog,we rescued him as a pup he was left dumped at the side of my stables,he as been so faithful dog and keeps ellie and charlie in line,well some times
305696020_d68d9698e3.jpg

she is far fromugly & i think the lady at the show needs flamming glasses.. shes adorable & dont let that c## tell you otherwise the cheeky mare!!!!! :swear:

The woman must be blind!!!!!! Ellie is gorgeous :D ( If you get sick of her you can send her here! -I'm sure the boys wouldn't mind the company of such a good looking young lady icon_whistling )

i went to a training class out of town once said to be good for cavaliers ( were lots there) a lady told me India WAS NOT SHOW POTENTIAL...

i polity said we will see..............

met her at a show 3 months later we got the 2nd her dog wasn't placed

grins all round our camp in the corner icon_whistling

for those who want to see her look LEFT :flwr:

ellie and charlie said:
it can be cruel world

yes i can be ......she prob said it cos she thinks she has the best
you keep going enjoy the training and exemption showing don't let someones snide remarks put you off ;)

I agree with you! I think she's beautiful too! Beauty is in the eye of the beholder...that woman must have been blind ;)

Beautiful Ellie

There are far too many people that are just mean-spirited-will say anything to put someone down. Ignore that idiot-she is an uglie. Your Ellie is so pretty, normal people can appreciate her.

ellie and charlie said:
this is ellie my little bitch,just wanted to put her pic up and say i think she is beautiful.took her to ring class and a lady their was quite horrible saying she was ugly and no good to show,i only show ellie at companion shows cause she actually likes it.i have not been back to ring craft since but think im going back :roll: times
305696020_d68d9698e3.jpg

You always have to question "WHY" someone would make such a statement. TRULY-- why would she feel the need to make you want to stop-- definately NOT because she thought her dogs could beat yours. food for thought-- Sandy

Wesley and Cody would love to lift their leg on that old hag. Just give me a time and place. Who says things like that!!?? :swear:

I think she is beautiful :flwr:

Ellie and Tobie

Ellie is breathtakingly beautiful. I suspect that twisted old prune was jealous. Tobie is a hunk!

I have yet to see an ugly cavalier...period! Honestly, all dogs in some way are beautiful.

She obviously doesn't have the love for the breed and compassion for dogs that should be required of a dog owner! :x

Your girl is beautiful and give her an extra treat from all of us! :flwr:

ellie cant get through the door tonight to go for a walk her head is so big with complments she is stuck

You're so funny! I'm glad you didn't take that horrible woman's opinion to heart! Obviously she has absolutely NO IDEA what she's talking about! Ellie is absolutely GORGEOUS!!!

In no way do I want to "hijack" this thread, but I think you will appreciate a similar experience about 8 months ago I had with Darby. We were at a conformation class, and a woman there (with her Cav) said that she is a premier Cavalier judge :huh: and that I shouldn't bother showing Darby.... "she's too dainty and small to ever win anything... yadda yadda yadda...." I beg your pardon?? :x She's 15.4 lbs (well within the standard), and heaven forbid she looks like a girl (versus some of the bitches I've seen win, who are more masculine than the dogs :yikes ). Anyways, much like Inca's experience, we were at the Wine Country Kennel Club Annual Show 2 weeks ago in Napa Valley.... and at 19 months old, Darby placed first in her Open Bitch Class, then went on to take Winner's Bitch, THEN went on to win Best of Opposite!! The "evil judge lady from class" was also at ringside (her 2 "perfect specimens" did absolutely nothing in the show... awwww... shucky darn.) flashing me looks of disapproval the whole time. Neener neener neener!!! Talk about validation!! It felt so good!!! And, Darby has numerous "Best Of" wins under her belt now! I should mail her the official show picture: icon_devil

BOSWin11-11-06.jpg

So, who cares what "nasty, angry, pent-up, needs-to-get-some-action" lady says about Ellie! She's beautiful, and don't let ANYBODY tell you otherwise!!!

ellie and charlie said:
:updte: ellie cant get through the door tonight to go for a walk her head is so big with complments she is stuck lol :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol:

Back