• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

What kind of fish do you feed/Prozyme ???

Linda

I am curious to know how many of you feed fish to your babies, and if you do what kind of fish are you feeding.

Karlin mentioned she feeds fish, lamb and rabbit I think for variety.
Can this include canned Salmon/Tuna/ I have been adding chicken and hamburger to my boys along with the EVO but finding their stool is loose.
So I have put them on Boiled Rice and Boiled Chicken for this week, also is it safe to add the prozyme daily when feeding EVO

I do add pumpkin but they are not keen on it, so looking for something else to offer them along with the EVO.

Any input would be much appreciated, they eat the EVO much better when human cooked food is added.

I don;t feed that mix of things myself; was just noting that you can get kibble in those varieties of things to avpid the common meats than can cause allergies. :) Tuna is fine very occasionally; it does retain a lot of mercury. Salmon tinned is fine as well; there can be a problem with raw salmon. Ypou could feed cooked fish (watch for bones) and some feed raw too.

I do feed tinned sardines and mackeral (usually once a week). I also feed a variety of cooked meat -- usually turkey, chicken or beef, as mine are fine with those meats.

I am so curious about the sardines!! I have read that several people give them to their dogs...What do they do and do you have to prepare them? Are they just the ones you get in the grocery store?

Does anyone in the US give sardines? If so, what brand? :huh:

Linda, I love your new avatar!!!! :D
I'm wondering if it could be the pumpkin that gives them loose stools. Two of mine get loose stool when fed pumpkin. :?

Cathy Moon said:
Linda, I love your new avatar!!!! :D
I'm wondering if it could be the pumpkin that gives them loose stools. Two of mine get loose stool when fed pumpkin. :?

Hey Cathy Moon

Thank you, I love calling you that hope you don't mind.

I always thought that Pumpkin was suppossed to bind them up, I never thought that it would of caused loose bowel movements.

I am going to cut it out and see what happens.
I started adding Prozymes today to see if that makes a difference.

Back