• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Is it possible to upload photos from Picasa?

RockNRollCav

I just started using Google's free picture editor, Picasa, and I love their format, etc. I have several new photos I'd like to share - I've uploaded them to an online album in Picasa, but is it possible to put individual photos on Cavalier Talk from there, or do I have to upload again into Flickr or something?

I would have thought that so long as each image as it's own URL, that'd be possible. You could try?

As long as the hosting site has images that end in a proper image format -- eg .jpg or .tif -- they can be posted with the image tags. The only problem is with photos held on a personal computer (eg not online in a public place) or images on photo development sites like Shutterfly (because of the way they nestle pages and albums).

Back