• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Thanksgiving at the beach in North Carolina

RockNRollCav

My inlaws live in the Outer Banks of North Carolina. We went there for Thanksgiving, and as the weather was in the 70's and our dogs needed exercise, we took them out onto the beach and found a spot with no one around. Celti (our Corgi) has been to the beach before and loves to run on the sand, but hates the water. This was Corgan's first trip. I think he had a good time...what do you think?

Corgan on the sand:
P1010259.JPG

Having a chase:
P1010260.JPG

What are you doing "Grandma"?
P1010265.JPG

A short rest for some pets from "Grandpa"
P1010268.JPG

Weee!
P1010269.JPG

Mmmm, stinky fish!
P1010274.JPG

What'd you say, dad?
P1010275.JPG

Another bird got away!
P1010303.JPG

And, finally, a family photo of Mom, Dad, Celti, and Corgan.
P1010313.JPG

Hope you enjoyed sharing our Thanksgiving with us! :) We had a blast!! And slept the WHOLE way home :drivecar: (7 hours) except for potty breaks. icon_whistling

Can you feel how jealous I am!!!!????!!!! 8) I wish I had relatives at the beach!

I love your little corgi mix too! :flwr:

Looks like a good time was had by all. Neither of my dogs have ever been to the beach, although they have been to our country house on a mountain river. We are hoping to take them with us next fall to a beach in either North or South Carolina. Outer Banks will be one of the places we look at.

Excellent pictures of the beach, the sand, the surf and your lovely family. Looks like you all had a blast.

They just looks so happy out there!!!

I live about 10 minutes to the beach but poor Wesley and Cody have never been :( I just can't trust Wesley off leash as he would chase that bird across the state line!!! There is a great "dog beach" which is rather close to my, I think I might have to make a trip now that I have seen your lovely pics!! :dogwlk:

Holy Moly!!

Corgan is so big now!! He's so beautiful too!! It seems like just yetserday that you collected him!!

He looks like he had a blast @ the beach. I will be taking Kosmo to the beach when I go home next June - :yikes

Corgan is a doll!! :)

Back