• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

wow my pup is a genius (but of course i am biased)

Natalie

:jump: I had to brag about my pup i am so impressed with lady just finished some training with her and she can now sit through a verbal command and a hand gesture. I used victoria sitwell's book. Whch i have found really useful for lady.

I found that Amber didn't seem to 'get' anything in her first week. Second week and she started getting the hang of sit. Now she can do sit, stay, will fetch and retrieve (after a fashion), and is starting to get her little red head around 'down'.

Good for Holly too- they both come running now when i blow the whistle, and Holly never did before. Or rather, she ran- in the opposite direction :yikes

Of coarse she a genius!!! she's a cavalier!!! lol.... But watch out she may be to smart for her own good...lol

Like mine sometimes is...lol He only does things that are convenient for him or if foods involved

thats the plan start training young i really enjoyed and it seemed to wear her out she had to have a nap straight after we were only training for 15 mins.

Back