• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Good TRip

GusWilson

I'm back from Chicago! The trip went well, Gus was a great traveler. He even made friends with my sister's dog Lucky, a little grumpy Maltese that likes no one... but Gus charmed him. He was so great with all my nieces and nephews... the youngest is 18 months and one night we are desperately looking for her pacifier and I look over and there is my baby sleeping on the couch with the pacie perfectly in his mouth!!! It was hilarious.. I got a photo so I will post it.

I was also surprised at how many Cavs there are in downtown Chicago... and Cav owners are the best, they always want to talk about how great our dogs are!

Hi Kath. Great road trip story. No surprise that Gus is great with kids, cavs are the best. In fact, I've decided cavs are like having a baby that is always happy.

:lol: that would look so funny!!!!! you need to post pics! glad you trip went well!

Back