• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

News: The call it puppy love

Unfortunately, this has gone further in Stoke-on-Trent. The owners of a pet patting park have a border collie and a rottie and having failed to breed these two with their own let them have pups together; twice.

Then they got the idea of letting the dogs marry, followed by another mating. They got coverage on the Midlands tv network and in our evening paper.

Following the birth of the pups (ten of them) they got a full page in the newspaper and a chance to complain that Harrods, who staged a wedding for tv, too, didn't do it first.

They have now set up a company, with website, organising dog weddings (any old breeds can mix). The newspaper gave them a free ad for the pups and their company , which they say is doing fine, together with giving other stupid people ideas.

It may be fun to have an occasion, but it's the consequences whcih matter more. Of course my two complaints (and that of another local I met on Dogpages) went unanswered.

It's dogs in dresses and suits!! Come on now, that's just plain funny!!
:D
I think that the whole concept is light hearted and fun, however of course there are morons who take something sweet, see opportunity for cash and ruin the image for everyone. I'm not going to let that spoil the humor of a dog in a dress for me.
;)

Back