• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Santa's Elves

molly

After many tries, this is about the best we could do on getting all of our elves in a picture. We're going to have to try again another day! I think we need some magic dust from Santa to get them all to behave.

christmasdogselves1.jpg

The Head Elf who is the most patient dog in the world did cooperate but was as usual extremely embarassed!

headelf.jpg

That's so funny! I've been waiting to get Wesley a little hat until I get him. I love the holidays! They look like, "is she crazy?!"

Hey Molly

It's about time we saw some updated pictures of your crew. :shock: :shock:

They are not looking to happy about the task they have ahead of them, I can't believe how long all of their ears are.. I am sure Santa will be extra good to them considering the work they have cut out for them. :D :D

They are dowright gorgeous Molly, so now you better keep giving us more pictures of them. :D :D :D :D

:lol: Great picture!!! I don't know how you did that. I have enough trouble getting my one to pose!
They are beautiful! I'd love to see more pictures of them too. :)

:badgrin: :badgrin: Here's a picture of how well they pose! The two youngest look like they got into the egg nog! Casey (B/T) looks like he better not try and drive. icon_whistling icon_whistling

christmasdogs2006040.jpg

LOLOL! There'd be a blood bath if he did!!!

I have to say I prefer the loopiness of the second photo, although I also love the Blen looking away from the camera in the top!

Molly

I recall all your tales about Casey they look to be true. :yikes :yikes :yikes

Are you sure DH hasn't been sharing his Egg Nog with Casey. ;) ;) ;)

Murphy has the right idea, he just isn't gonna get involved with that bunch.

I love it Molly, they look great.
It really is nice to see picture of your crew. :D :D :D :D :D

Thanks for all your nice comments. :)

Linda, you are right. Murphy wants no part of this nutty crew. I should be the one hitting the egg nog!

A big thanks to Lani who did such a terrific job on photoshopping the avatar for me!!!!! Great job Lani!

Molly - my favorite pic is the one where Casey looks a bit like Danny DeVito must have on the VIEW the other day. That's the shot I'd use for my Card.

Back