• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Calendars are in the mail

duncans_ma

But the cost of shipping overseas has thrown off my calculation a bit.... :oops: :swear: :oops: :swear:

Just to vent....I had it calculated at $85 to Europe and that was 20-30 days. So I had to up it to $135 for 4-7 days to get them to you all for the holidays. :oops: :swear:

BUT (In a happier, holiday cheerier voice), the calendars are on the way!

Kirsty (EUR) - you will have your box in 4-7 business days via USPS
Linda (CAN) - you will have your box in 7-10 business days via UPS
USA Orders - on the way via USPS!!

I can't wait for you all to see them!!

:jump: I CAN'T WAIT! :jump:

:flwr: :flwr: :flwr: :flwr: :flwr: THANKS! :flwr: :flwr: :flwr: :flwr: :flwr:

ashley, whatever the shipping cost is, let me know if it cost you more than what i paid, i'll send you another paypal payment for the difference--happy to do it, let me know. i know the charge was a lump sum for shipping and calendar, but if you could break it down to what you had estimated for shipping, v. what you actually paid, just let me know how much, and thanks for getting them out so fast!!

Did it cost you personally anything? How will it be paid? Let us know. We ran into a bit of a problem last year with the calendars on the other board. It wasn't fair for the person who put all the work into to have to pay out of her own pocket. Be honest...how will it be taken care of?

And thanks for the excellent work...can't wait to see them.

Oh no ...it isn't out of my pocket but unfortunately it has decreased what will be going to Karlin...We should still be sending near $650 but I hoped it would be more like $700

More for the puppies and less to the postal service would have been my preference.

This is a HUGE and very generous amount of money for me to work with from all concerned, so please don't worry about this small amount extra needed towards postage. I'm happy everyone is getting their calendar for the holidays! :)

Wow this is soo exciting.!!!!!!

Please tell me if it is going to cost more to send to MALTA.....i am probably the only one from Malta who ordered.. JUST LET ME KNOW ;)

How exciting :D

Back